Dual-Enrollment 2017-11-30T16:11:42+00:00

Dual Enrollment Header Image

Dual Credit Checklist

Lost your dual-credit checklist? Want to know what you’re going to need to do to sign up for dual credit classes? Use the link below to get the dual-credit checklist. It must be completed and turned in to the counselors to enroll in dual-credit courses!

Dual Credit Checklist

Dual Credit Institutions

Come to the Counselor’s Office and ask about what classes are available.

College of Southern Idaho

Many of our dual-enrollment courses run through CSI. Instructions for how to register for dual credit courses is below.

  1. Go to https://mycsi.csi.edu/ICS/Apply_to_CSI/Default_page.jnz?portlet=Apply_Online_2.0
  2. Go to the Dual Credit Application and fill out the information requested.
  3. Once you Click “Applying for the school” you will have to wait 5 – 10 days for a confirmation email.
  4. This email will hold your username. You will create a pin number once you have your username.

College of Western Idaho

Click the link below to access information for CWI dual-enrollment.

CWI Online Registration Flyer 2017-2018

Idaho State University

Other dual-enrollment opportunities are through ISU. To apply:

  1. Go to apply.isu.edu
  2. Click “Early College Program”
  3. Click “First Time User Account”
  4. Create your login and password
  5. Fill out all of the information. Our High School code is 130-625.

Idaho Digital Learning Academy

For help signing up for IDLA dual-enrollment classes, please come to the counselor’s office.

If you sign up for a Dual-Credit class on your own you MUST tell Mrs. Saunders in the counseling office. If you do not you will have to pay for the class out of your own pocket.

Fast Forward Logo

Students attending public school in Idaho will be eligible for $4,125 to use towards overload courses, dual credits, college credit-bearing examinations and professional certification examinations. To apply for Fast Forward funds, use this form:

Fast Forward Application Form

Certificate of Residency

Each student and parent must fill out a certificate of residency before admittance into a dual-credit class can be completed. You must have your Social Security number and a copy of a parent’s identification and the students identification. Parents will need a copy of their driver’s license or some other state or national ID, while students may use a copy of their driver’s license or their student ID card for identification. Dual-credit applications and certificates of residency that do not have a copy of both a parent’s and student’s ID will not be accepted.

Certificate of Residency Form

Font Resize