College of Eastern Idaho is offering concurrent enrollment classes for students in Rexburg! All classes are $129 per credit and the next term starts January 7th, 2019. Courses are offered at 343 E 4th N in Rexburg.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – 208-524-3000
Rexburg Campus Courses
ENG 102: Critical Reading and Writing
Provides instruction in critical reading and writing of expository and argumentative prose, including summaries, analysis, and research. Focus on critical reading; research methods; gathering, evaluating, analyzing, and synthesizing ideas and evidence; and documentation.
Tuesday/Thursday 12:00 PM – 1:20 PM; January 7th to May 3rd, 3 Credits
ENG 110: Introduction to Literature
This course surveys major writers and various literary genres throughout a minimum of three historical periods. Reading will include drama, poetry, short stories and novels. The emphasis is on literature as it contributes to and reflects an understanding of the human condition, ideas and values.
Tuesday/Thursday 1:30 PM to 2:50 PM; January 7th to May 3rd, 3 Credits
Gen Ed Online Courses
- BSN 101: Introduction to Business
- BSN 250: Principles of Marketing
- BSN 255: Leadership Development Skills
- COM 101: Fundamentals of Speech
- CRJ 103: Introduction to Law and Justice
- ENG 101: English Composition
- ENG 102: Critical Reading and Writing
- HIS 111: U.S. History I
- PSY 101: Introduction to Psychology
- SOC 101: Introduction to Sociology
Need your CEI Transcript?
Students can obtain a College of Eastern Idaho Transcript in one of two ways: