Dual Enrollment Header Image

Dual Credit Checklist

Lost your dual-credit checklist? Want to know what you’re going to need to do to sign up for dual credit classes? Use the link below to get the dual-credit checklist. It must be completed and turned in to the counselors to enroll in dual-credit courses!

Dual-Credit Checklist

Dual Credit Institutions

Come to the Counselor’s Office and ask about what classes are available.

College of Southern Idaho

Many of our dual-enrollment courses run through CSI. Instructions for how to register for dual credit courses are linked below.

College of Western Idaho

Click the link below to access information for CWI dual-enrollment.

CWI Online Registration Flyer 2017-2018

Idaho State University

For ISU dual-enrollment use these links to the ISU application instructions and new permission form:

Fill out all of the information requested on those forms. Our high school code is 130-625.

Idaho Digital Learning Academy

To register for IDLA, go to:


The Fast Pass Code for Sugar-Salem High School is: EH8A2

If you sign up for a Dual-Credit class on your own you MUST tell Mrs. Saunders in the counseling office. If you do not you will have to pay for the class out of your own pocket.

Dual Credit Offered in 2017-2018

2017-2018 Dual Credit Classes
The following classes were offered at SSHS during the 2017-2018 school year through CSI, ISU, and CWI.

Classes offered through CSI:
COMM 101 Fundamentals of Oral Communication
GEOL 104 Natural Disasters
GEOL 101 Physical Geology
Math 143 College Algebra
MATH 144 Trigonometry
ENGL 101 English Composition 1
HLTH 255 Wellness through Healthy Living
SOCY 101 Introduction to Sociology (IDLA)
ALLH 101 Medical Terminology Medical (IDLA)
ALLH 100 Introduction to Allied Healthy (IDLA)

Classes offered through CWI:
SOCY 102 Social Problems

Classes offered through ISU:
MATH 1170 Calculus 1

Fast Forward Logo

Students attending public school in Idaho will be eligible for $4,125 to use towards overload courses, dual credits, college credit-bearing examinations and professional certification examinations. To apply for Fast Forward funds, use this form:

Fast Forward Application Form