Dual Credit Checklist
Lost your dual-credit checklist? Want to know what you’re going to need to do to sign up for dual credit classes? Use the link below to get the dual-credit checklist. It must be completed and turned in to the counselors to enroll in dual-credit courses!
Dual Credit Institutions
Come to the Counselor’s Office and ask about what classes are available.
College of Southern Idaho
Many of our dual-enrollment courses run through CSI. Instructions for how to register for dual credit courses is below.
- Go to https://mycsi.csi.edu/ICS/Apply_to_CSI/Default_page.jnz?portlet=Apply_Online_2.0
- Go to the Dual Credit Application and fill out the information requested.
- Once you Click “Applying for the school” you will have to wait 5 – 10 days for a confirmation email.
- This email will hold your username. You will create a pin number once you have your username.
College of Western Idaho
Click the link below to access information for CWI dual-enrollment.
Idaho State University
Other dual-enrollment opportunities are through ISU. To apply:
- Go to apply.isu.edu
- Click “Early College Program”
- Click “First Time User Account”
- Create your login and password
- Fill out all of the information. Our High School code is 130-625.
Idaho Digital Learning Academy
To register for IDLA, go to:
The Fast Pass Code for Sugar-Salem High School is: EH8A2
If you sign up for a Dual-Credit class on your own you MUST tell Mrs. Saunders in the counseling office. If you do not you will have to pay for the class out of your own pocket.
Dual Credit Offered in 2017-2018
2017-2018 Dual Credit Classes
The following classes were offered at SSHS during the 2017-2018 school year through CSI, ISU, and CWI.
Classes offered through CSI:
COMM 101 Fundamentals of Oral Communication
GEOL 104 Natural Disasters
GEOL 101 Physical Geology
Math 143 College Algebra
MATH 144 Trigonometry
ENGL 101 English Composition 1
HLTH 255 Wellness through Healthy Living
SOCY 101 Introduction to Sociology (IDLA)
ALLH 101 Medical Terminology Medical (IDLA)
ALLH 100 Introduction to Allied Healthy (IDLA)
Classes offered through CWI:
SOCY 102 Social Problems
Classes offered through ISU:
MATH 1170 Calculus 1
Students attending public school in Idaho will be eligible for $4,125 to use towards overload courses, dual credits, college credit-bearing examinations and professional certification examinations. To apply for Fast Forward funds, use this form: