Registration is closed! If you are a new or transfer student, registration will happen in May. Contact Mrs. Jobbs at email@example.com if you have questions!
Use the information below to help you determine what you should register for. On the left is information about what you need to graduate, dual-enrollment, and any information specific to your graduating class. The information is based upon the class you are in next year. In other words, if you are currently a Freshman, you will use the Sophomore information link.
On the right is the registration handbook. It contains information about graduation requirements and has descriptions for every class taught. If you don’t know what a class is, look in the handbook!
What Math Should I Take?
The High School Math department has put together a guide and explanation of which classes should be taken. Click here to read that guide!: Math Tracks Through HS
Online Registration Instructions
1. Login to your PowerSchool account. (Click here for Powerschool.)
2. Click on the “Class Registration” Button at the top of the screen.
3. You should be taken to a screen showing your class choices.
4. Follow the instructions on the page. When you have finished you should have 15 total classes and six alternate choices. (A red exclamation point will appear if you have not finished one section.)
5. When you have cleared all exclamation points and have 15 total courses and 6 alternates click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- Please be aware that your browser will time you out after several minutes, so it would be best to have your choices made before you click on Class Registration.
- 2019-2020 Seniors may have fewer classes based on enrollment in Work Release or other programs. If this is the case be sure to consult your student course history (it may not have the current trimester courses included) to know how many classes you must take for graduation.
- Please report any technical issue to Mrs. Hobbs or Mrs. Saunders as soon as possible and they will work to fix it before the registration deadline.
- Feel free to let Mrs. Saunders or Mrs. Hobbs know how well you feel the registration went. Our goal is to improve and streamline the process as much as possible. Your input is appreciated.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.