It may seem early, but it’s time for Glenn Miller Night again! We have made a change in the time of year for our annual fund raiser for Sugar-Salem bands. Glenn Miller Night has moved to December and the musical will now be in the spring. We are so grateful to the community for supporting the band program for so many years and hope you can find time in the busy holiday season to come enjoy a fabulous evening of music, dancing, and food!
We are excited to announce that dinner is back! We are working with a wonderful caterer to provide dinner and dessert again this year. The menu includes:
- parmesan-crusted pork loin with au jus
- garlic mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon
- steamed baby carrots
- spinach salad with poppyseed dressing
- dinner roll
- cheesecake: plain, berry, or turtle
- hot cocoa bar
We sincerely hope you will choose to attend this year and show your love and support for the real stars of Glenn Miller Night – our amazing band students!
Reserve your tickets today by emailing email@example.com!
- When: December 8 – 9, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Where: Sugar Salem Education Center gymnasium
- Cost: $20/ticket – includes dinner & dessert
- Patrons will be able to reserve tables for their family and friends and have a reserved place to sit and enjoy the food and music.
- We will still have a large amount floor space for your favorite part of the night – dancing!
- Payments can be made by cash or check at the high school office or via Venmo @sugarhs. Make sure to note “Glenn Miller Night tickets” with your payment.