The Sugar-Salem Parent Advisory Committee is sponsoring a district-wide DONATION DRIVE. All items are routinely used by the staff in all 5 buildings. With fluctuating prices in this economy, your donation will help a LOT!
All donations can be dropped off at Parent/Teacher Conference on October 25th or 26th.
Below is a list of many small but powerful ways that we can donate to our school staff’s supplies:
- Bags of fun size candy (individually wrapped)
- Small $$ gift cards (Walmart, Fixxology, Jamba, Crumbl, etc)
- Hygiene Supplies (deodorant, feminine products, Kleenex)
- Sweatshirts, coats, jackets in “like new” condition
- Bottled water
- Granola Bars
- Small bags of Goldfish crackers
Any questions, please call Gina Wheeler, chair of Sugar-Salem Parent Advisory Committee: (916) 671-9547.
See below for full flyers for the drive.